? ??????????????For All Times? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1424 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????One Word Frees Us? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2257 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Co CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Deep thoughts by Brennen...

Warning: May gross some of you out. :)

Okay, this is just too funny not to share with you all. I love the mind of a very inquisitive 5 1/2 year old. Here is Brennen's deep thought for the day.

Brennen: In a thoughtful tone while sitting on the toilet to Daddy, "Poop. That's a really good name for it...otherwise it would just be called brown stuff."

Daddy: "You know bud, that is a really profound observation!"

You just gotta love my life with 3 men! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny! That is a great observation, I've never appreciated that name so much before...now I will :)
Kristy