? ??????????????For All Times? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 1424 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????One Word Frees Us? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2257 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Co CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 8, 2008

Visit to the Playground

We recently spent a fun day at the park feeding the ducks and running around the playground. Emery was in the Baby Bjorn smiling and "talking" to her brothers the whole time. She would kick her feet every time they would run by us. The boys had a great time and spent the better part of 45 minutes feeding the ducks.











1 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! What I want to know is how you get away with coats & jeans in August. :) I seriously need to move to Washington. I hate the blistering heat of summer & the frigid cold of winter. Ohio can be so brutal! Love the pictures!